Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Goats in Trees



                                                         Zuzu     Zoe           Vida


Thank you for all the videos and comments. Every Wednesday we'll post a new page.

We have a fun fact from our researcher, Vida: There are more then 80 types of goats throughout the world. Zuzu our president wants to say something: It's a really fun blog! We're trying to raise money to buy a medium barn and goats. Yeah, it seems make believe but we"ll do it - the president, the researcher and the writer.


We love goats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea there were so many different kinds of goats! Thanks for the new information. Keep it up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love goats! My favorite is the nubian :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 80 types of goats! Wow, that is a lot of unique kinds of goats. I am fascinated by these goats in the tree. I would like to ride a goat up a tree! Good luck with the barn. I know you will have your own goats one day, with a little goat playground for them. Then you could plant one of these trees and have goats come to you!

    ReplyDelete